These conditions form the basis of your contract with HalalCruises.club which is part of Halal Tourism Britain Ltd. of 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
By making the booking you the customer and on behalf of anyone else have read, understood and agreed to the following:
You are above the age of 18 and all details are declared correct.
You accept financial responsibility for payment on behalf of all if more than one person.
You are medically fit to travel on a cruise whether in the UK or abroad, bring any medication you require and to take part in any of the activities mentioned and have any appropriate insurance for yourself.
Accommodation may be based on a shared room capacity unless you choose otherwise.
We are not responsible for your travel times or delay but will assist where possible. If you require private transport or additional days this may be arranged at a separate price.
If you cancel the following applies before departure date once notified in writing
More than 60 days Less than deposit
38 – 59 days 50%
22-37 days 70%
Less than 22 days 100%
If we cancel, for example, force majeure, the minimum number required has not been met, or failure to pay the final balance we will refund to 100% of the boat hire and are not liable to any other expense eg. airline, insurance etc acquired.
Cruises in UK
Anniversary or Luxury lunch Cruise
- Formal attire or traditional clothing must be worn, no ripped jeans or trainers allowed
- No children are allowed
- You are welcome to have bouquets delivered.
- There may be music and other forms of entertainment onboard, please check before booking if unsure
- Once booked there are no refunds or exchanges
- Sightseeing, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner, Anniversary Cruises
Services and Safety
- We or our providers reserve the right, when necessary, to alter timetables, re-route vessels for reason of safety or stop them serving a pier, without notice. Although any such action will be exceptional, we do not guarantee to operate any services in accordance with published schedules, or at all.
- You may use any of our provider’s vessels if you have a ticket which is valid and available for your journey. Our services are often heavily patronised so we cannot guarantee to provide you with a seat or accommodate you at all, on a particular vessel or sailing.
- For your own safety and the safety of others, you must follow the instructions given by the staff or crew when on board any of the vessels.
- For safety reasons, you must not smoke (except in designated smoking areas) or use roller skates, roller blades or skateboards on the vessels or any facilities controlled by our providers.
- The master may refuse to carry any passengers, or direct any passenger to disembark, where the behaviour of that passenger is liable to cause nuisance or offence to the other passengers or put at risk the safety of the passenger, other passengers, crew or vessel.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay to any persons or their possessions whilst embarking or disembarking from the vessel or during the voyage which may arise from or be in any way connected with any act, omission or negligence of any person employed by the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for death or personal injury to any persons resulting from any act or omission other than the Company’s negligence.
- A cake may be brought on board and given to the crew when boarding and requested when wished. Please inform us when booking. For health and safety, only 1 candle is permitted.
- Once booked there are no refunds.
- The cruise services are Halal food cruises, meaning that the food is Halal. A variety of drinks may be served on board including at times alcohol which we are not a party to. A halal cruise is by private hire and costs more.
- The Halal food cruises do not come with a Muslim history commentary, however, this is possible by private hire.
- Cruises may be run on the day by us or by our providers.
- Tickets must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- You must have a ticket, which is valid and available for inspection, for the journey being made. You must use it in accordance with these conditions and it must be returned to the provider as soon as you have finished using it if the provider so requests. All tickets remain the provider’s property.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- The provider’s tickets can only be used by the person for whom they were bought, or to whom they were issued, and cannot be resold or passed on for further use. This invalidates them.
- Where tickets are available for travel on the services of more than one operator, the conditions which will apply to each part of your journey will be those of the operator whose service is being used.
- You must have your ticket ready for inspection at any time during your journey and you must hand it over for examination by a member of the provider’s crew, Police Officer or other authorised person if you are asked to do so.
- If you wish to travel outside the availability of your ticket, or before or after the times that it is valid, you will need to pay an additional fare. We or the provider reserves the right to require you to disembark if the additional fare is not paid.
- Children under the age of five on everyday sightseeing cruises may travel free of charge provided they are accompanied by the holder of a ticket and do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a full-fare-paying customer. This facility is limited to a maximum of two children per ticket holder. Children aged 5 to 16 years inclusive may travel on sightseeing cruises at the child rate except on certain services where it is advertised that no child fares are available.
- However, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you buy a ticket with a credit or debit card to which you do not have legal right, the ticket will be invalid from the date of issue and you will be liable to pay the full fare for any journey(s) made using that ticket.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all information, particularly times and prices, displayed on our web-sites are accurate errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a ticket you have purchased, we will try to inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your purchase at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you for any reason, we reserve the right to treat the purchase as cancelled.
- If you present a mis-priced ticket at embarkation, we reserve the right to withdraw the ticket, cancel it and refuse travel unless and until another ticket has been purchased at the correct price for the intended journey.
- Cancellation under any of these circumstances will entitle you to a full refund of any sums you have paid.
Replacement Tickets, Refunds and Compensation
- If your ticket is lost, damaged or can no longer be read, we may, at our discretion, replace it free of charge, provided we can confirm that it is valid. In order to verify your purchase, we will need your booking reference which is contained in your confirmation e-mail and shown on the original ticket page. Please note that it is not possible to verify your ticket purchase with your credit or debit card reference because this does not contain the details of the ticket(s) purchased.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where a delay occurs to those services, for any reason. We may, however, at our discretion, consider a refund on any ticket which is unused or only partially used as a direct result of a failure on our part to provide the advertised service for which the ticket was purchased.
- Once booked refunds will not be granted other than in the circumstances described in 2 above.
- Rescheduling requires a minimum of 72 hours notice before the travelling date for most cruises. (This is not applicable to special products like those sailing on or near to Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and similar.)
- Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at our discretion and without prejudice.
Suspected Fare Evasion
- We reserve the right to withdraw any ticket at any time although we will not do this without good reason.
- If we think that you have used or tried to use any ticket to defraud us we may cancel the ticket and not re-issue it. If this happens you will forfeit the right to any refund for the unused portion. If sufficient grounds exist for us to believe that you have attempted to defraud us, then we may instigate legal proceedings against you.
- Your ticket is invalid if we believe that it has been tampered with deliberately, or if it is damaged to such an extent that it cannot be read. In the case of suspected tampering, we will not replace it and you must surrender the ticket if asked to do so by a member of our staff.
- Not all of our vessels have been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. If you intend to travel on a vessel which has not been so designed or adapted, you must satisfy yourself as to its suitability before embarking.
- When travelling on any vessel not adapted for wheelchair access, if you use a wheelchair you must bring enough helpers to enable you to make your journey safely including getting on board the vessel and leaving it at your destination.
- Even on vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access, it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a fixed seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place.
- Under no circumstances must wheelchairs obstruct any access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways.
Luggage, Belongings and Animals
For safety reasons, and for the comfort of passengers, we have to restrict the amount and type of luggage, including pushchairs and shopping trolleys, that you can take with you on our services.
You may, at the discretion of the crew, take with you the following items, provided they do not obstruct access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways and are not put on seats:
- Personal luggage
- Pushchairs and buggies
- Other items provided they are not deemed likely to injure anyone.
You may not take on board:
- Any item that is more than two metres long
- Hazardous or inflammable substances
We reserve the right to restrict the carriage of any luggage when there is a need for increased security and to refuse permission for you to take any item at all on to a vessel.
If you are registered blind you can be accompanied by a guide dog and travel without charge.
If you are registered deaf you can be accompanied by a hearing dog for the deaf, for which there will be no charge.
At the discretion of the Master, you can take with you a dog or other inoffensive animal, without charge, provided it is kept under control, either on a lead or carried in a suitable container, and is not put on a seat.
The Master may direct which part of the vessel you can occupy if you bring an animal on board.
We can refuse permission for you to take an animal on our vessels if this condition is not met or if the animal seems dangerous.
Crews are not allowed to take charge of any animal.
We do not accept responsibility for any luggage, belongings or animals brought on board. If you bring any such items on board they remain your responsibility at all times.
We deal with lost property in accordance with our lost property procedures, which are available for inspection on request. If you find any lost property on our vessels or facilities, do not touch it but please alert a crew member immediately. If we think unattended property may be a security threat, the police or security services may be called to attend and the item(s) may be destroyed.
School, Isoc, charity, sightseeing, wedding, Eid, family, professional etc
All Cruise enquiries must initially be done via the following link online:
Scroll down until: Private Hire Enquiry Form
During the peak season of summer quotations may take longer than normal due to the number of queries. We, therefore, ask you to place an enquiry for a private cruise as early as possible for summer time. We have a right to charge a premium for late enquiries. Furthermore, if you wish to book according to your quoted price please do so as soon as possible as we are unable to honour an old quote due to seasonal price changes etc.
Fee, deposit, and cancellations
The cost of a cruise is dependent on various factors including time of day, time of the week, season, pier, menu, number of people, boat etc. Summer season is peak time and you are advised to plan ahead and book 6 months in advance with full payment etc of your desired date. HTB reserves the right to charge a surplus of 20% for bookings done less than 1 month. Please also note the below may be subject to change for the summer season.
The Hirer is required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £800 minimum to confirm a booking the (“DEPOSIT”), payment to be made within three days of the Email confirmation of the booking.Greater deposits may be required depending upon the boat. We do not confirm any booking as we have a live system in place until a booking form and payment has been received. What is available today may not be available tomorrow especially during peak season.
If the deposit is not paid to HTB within three days of the confirmation HTB may cancel the booking in question.
Balance including all costs of catering, music and any other requirements is to be paid no later than 7 weeks prior to the date of the function.
If the hirer cancels within 6 weeks of the date booked he or she will remain liable for the full costs of the charter as it is highly unlikely HTB will be able to re-let this date.
The minimum cancellation charge is 50% if the hirer cancels up to 8 weeks before the event; this will increase to 100% if you reach the 6 weeks period.
If possible HTB will try to transfer function/s to another date agreeable to both parties.
Vessel cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances will be transferred to another vessel of similar size and style.
- Boat Hire is based on a minimum of 3 hours Hire, any hours over and above have additional costs.
- Vessels are allowed on the pier from 15 minutes before your embarkation time and will return to the pier 15 minutes before the disembarkation to allow time for passengers to disembark
- Embarkation and disembarkation or any additional pier stops will be charged from £50.00 per stop subject to availability. Higher fees apply to privately owned piers.
- For your own safety and the safety of others, you must follow instructions given by HTB and/or agents/crew/police when on board the vessels.
- For safety reasons smoking including E-cigarettes is permitted on designated outside decks only.
- HTB agents/crew may refuse to carry any passenger, or direct any passengers to disembark, where the behaviour of that passenger is liable to cause nuisance or offence to the other passengers or put at risk the safety of the passenger or other passengers, crew or vessel.
- Any passenger who wilfully damages the vessel, the interior parts or equipment will be liable for the cost of the repair or replacement
The T&C’s are applicable under English Law only and therefore any disagreement between us is governed by the Courts of England and Wales only.